- Special Offers
- East Sussex
- Isle of Wight
- Peak District
- Vale of York
- West Sussex
- Yorkshire Dales
- Yorkshire Moors and Coast
Bainland Bainland Lodges enjoy the perfect location for anyone wanting to explore the delights of the beautiful county of Lincolnshire. The park is AA rated and offers a high standard of accommodation. Families are well catered for with a children’s adventure playground, mini golf, amusement arcade and family weekend entertainment in high season.
Other facilities include a heath club with spa bath, jacuzzi and sauna. If you prefer not to cook on holiday you can take advantage of the on site cafe, restaurant and take away.
Accommodation at Bainland Lodges is available in modern caravans or spacious lodge style bungalows. The Belton Bungalows are perfect for smaller families and have one double and one twin bedroom. The Cranwell is larger and perfect for groups or large families with one double and two twin bedrooms as well as additional sleeping space for two in the lounge area. All of the bungalows have TV with freeview channels, central heating and patio with furniture.
- Indoor heated pool
- 18 hole golf course (par 3)
- Table tennis
- Sauna Jacuzzi and spa bath
- Family entertainment (weekends)
- Children's entertainment (weekends)
- Bar/pub serving bar food
- Amusement arcade*
- Crazy golf
- Adventure playground
- Wi-Fi access
- Outdoor chess
- Soft play area (max 8yrs old)
- Choose from a great selection of luxury lodges sleeping up to 14.
- Outdoor hot tub
- Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD on request (deposit required)
- Kitchen including microwave and dishwasher
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen, duvets and towels
- Use of bathrobes and slippers (in ensuite bedrooms only)
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Decking with garden furniture
- Central heating
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Cots and highchairs £10pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £60pw or £40 per short break each (max 2)
- (in specific lodges only)
- All non smoking accommodation
- Parking for two cars next to lodge (extra parking available at reception)
- Complimentary welcome pack
- All lodges have ramp access and accommodation is suitable for parties including visitors with partial disabilities – please check when booking
Other Lincolnshire parks you may like
Fun Days Out in Lincolnshire
Natureland Seal Sanctuary is an excellent choice for a day trip and has attractions to delight the whole family. The cute and friendly looking Seals can be seen during rehabilitation and visitors can also learn about the dangers they face in the wild. Baby seal pups can also been seen often and are a big hit with young ch9ildren. Other attractions include the Tropical house which is home to animals of a more creepy crawly nature and the Butterfly house where butterflies from all around the world can be seen. Pet's corner is also open and children love to meet the affectionate animals which include rabbits, hamsters, sheep and goats.
Pleasure Island has been providing fun packed family days out for many years and is still one of the most popular in the region. The site is crammed with rides and attractions' ranging from thrilling rollercoaster's to gentle bats rides and crazy houses. Recent additions include the thrilling Terror Rack and the white knuckle Alakazam rides. The site also has an entertainment team offering cabaret shows daily. Other daily events include the famous parrot and sea lion shows.
Normanby Hall Country Park has a fantastically tranquil location Set in the 300 acres of Normanby Hall estate offering a relaxing choice for a family day out. The stunning grounds are abundant with wildlife as well as beautiful flora and fauna and there is no better place for a summer picnic. There is also plenty of open space for children to run around. The Deer park is sure to be a big hit with the children with herds of fallow deer to spot.