- Special Offers
- East Sussex
- Isle of Wight
- Peak District
- Vale of York
- West Sussex
- Yorkshire Dales
- Yorkshire Moors and Coast
Billing Aquadrome is a popular and well designed park located in a beautiful area of Northamptonshire. The park itself is set within 235 acres of sparkling lakes and green parkland so you can hire pedalos and make the most of the surroundings. The whole family will be kept entertained with the leisure complex which is brand new from March 2010 and will contain an indoor pool and waterslides.
Accommodation at Billing Aquadrome is a choice of caravans and lodges . The Billing 2 and Billing 3 are popular caravans providing a comfortable base for your stay and sleeping 4 or 6. If you would prefer to stay in a lodge then the North Lodge is a good option with one double and one twin room, sleeping 4 in total. This lodge also has a verandah. The Hampton Lodge is slightly larger and sleeps 6 in one double and two twin rooms. All of the accommodation is well equipped for self catering holidays.
- Leisure complex with indoor pool with water flume *
- Splashzone (under 4’s)
- Restaurants, café and takeaway
- Family bars with limited seasonal entertainment
- Dizzy children’s club
- Children’s funfair *
- Go Karts *
- Crazy golf *
- Miniature train *
- Fishing *
- Amusements *
- Indoor soft play area
- Outdoor play areas
- All weather football and basketball court
- Picnic areas
- Shops and mini market
- Fishing tackle shop
- Launderette *
- Funfair, miniature train, Go Karts, crazy golf – Mar 25-Apr 8, May 26-Jun 1, Jul 21-Aug 31 and Oct 27-Nov 3 (weather dependant)
- All other facilities available for all dates.
- * Charges Apply.
- Choose from two and three bedroom, well equipped caravans.
- Microwave (in Gold only)
- Bed linen and duvets
- Gas and electricity included
- Travel cots and highchairs £16pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £35 per week or £25 per short break each (max 2)
- All non smoking accommodation
Accommodation at Billing Aquadrome
Bronze 2Modern caravan with one double and one twin. Open plan lounge area with gas fire.
Gold 2Modern caravan with one double and one twin. Open plan lounge area with gas fire. Heating throughout. Early 2.00pm check in.
Gold 3Modern caravan with one double and two twin. Open plan lounge area with gas fire. Heated throughout. Early 2.00pm check in.
Fun Days Out in Northamptonshire
Suited to families with children of all ages this is a fantastic attraction in Northamptonshire. There are many special events held throughout the year so don't forget to check what's happening while you are staying in the region. Some highlights include the lambing weekends and the monthly local food fayres.
For a real day out with a difference this one is really unique. You can stroll around and enjoy the stunning green setting leading a gentle llama around. Many people have said that this makes a very relaxing day out and is the ideal place to unwind. Please not that you cannot ride the animals.