- Special Offers
- East Sussex
- Isle of Wight
- Peak District
- Vale of York
- West Sussex
- Yorkshire Dales
- Yorkshire Moors and Coast
Littlesea Holiday Park
Littlesea Holiday Park is a 5 star site with outstanding facilities. The location is also second to none with an elevated setting overlooking a placid lagoon on the stunning Dorset coast. The site enjoys panoramic views of Chesil Bank and the Fleet Nature Reserve making it easy to see why the park was voted best in the UK by Holiday Watchdog!
Families with children of all ages will just love this park with its vast array of sports and leisure activities as well as fantastic evening entertainment. The pool complex is simply amazing with a lovely outdoor pool and sun terrace and an indoor pool with splash zone and paddling area. The kid's clubs and sporting events are sure to keep the little ones amused all day long and teenagers even have a club of their own. Adventure golf, football coaching, fencing and an adventure playground all add to the list of activities.
In the evening, guests can dine in the lounge bar, the café or pick up a take away before heading to the clubhouse for the professional show. Bingo and discos are also regular features of the evening entertainment. If you can drag yourself away from the site then stunning beaches, nature reserves, water sports and peaceful harbours all await on the beautiful Jurassic Coast.
Littlesea Holiday Park Standard holiday homes sleep 8 and are perfect for families on a tight budget. These holiday homes are modern and well equipped with all the self catering essentials. Little Sea Deluxe are more luxurious and at 12ft wide are also more spacious. Those seeking the ultimate in holiday home luxury should opt for the Little Sea Prestige which offer contemporary open plan living space, additional heating and priority check in.
- Indoor and outdoor heated pools **
- Children’s paddling pool **
- Entertainment venues
- Bar and restaurant
- Traditional fish and chips
- Papa John’s Pizza®
- Multi-sports court
- Archery and fencing *
- coaching (6+)
- Adventure golf * ball Academy * (5-15s)
- Mini sports (3-5s)
- Tennis court *
- 2swim * (4+)
- Indoor and outdoor play areas ††
- Nature walk
- Nature Rockz *
- Launderette *
- Outdoor heated pool – May 24-Aug 23
- All other facilities available for all dates.Outside Jul and Aug, venue opening hours and entertainment may be reduced.
- * Charges Apply **
- session bathing may occur during busy periods
- †† Age or height restrictions apply. Save up to 25% if you book by 5th Feb 2018.Discounts are maximum discounts and may vary by date and grade and can be withdrawn at any time. Price range below excludes offers.
- Choose from a selection of two and three bedroom caravans.
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (except Standard)
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots, bedguards and highchairs £12pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets (max 2)
- accepted in specific caravans in all grades of accommodation – a supplement of £60 will apply – please check when booking
- All non smoking accommodation
Accommodation at Littlesea Holiday Park
Deluxe 212ft-wide caravan with one double and one twin. Early 3.00pm check in. No pets.
Deluxe 2 (newer)12ft-wide caravan with one double and one twin. 32" TV. Fridge/freezer. Double glazed and centrally heated. Early 3.00pm check in. No pets.
Deluxe 2 (Pet)12ft-wide caravan with one double and one twin. Early 3.00pm check in.
Deluxe 312ft-wide caravan with one double and two twin. Early 3.00pm check in. No pets.
Deluxe 3 (newer)12ft-wide caravan with one double and two twin. Additional WC. 32" TV. Fridge/freezer. Double glazed and centrally heated. Early 3.00pm check in. No pets.
Deluxe 3 (Pet)12ft-wide caravan with one double and two twin. Early 3.00pm check in.
Prestige 212ft-wide caravan with one double and one twin. Fridge/freezer. Double glazed and centrally heated. Early 2.00pm check in. No pets.
Prestige 312ft-wide caravan with one double and two twin. Bluetooth MP3 player. Fridge/freezer. Double glazed and centrally heated. Early 2.00pm check in. No pets.
Standard 3Caravan with one double and two twin. No pets.
Other Dorset parks you may like
Fun Days Out in Dorset
This has to be our favourite attraction in the area located amidst the woodland area of Dorset. This is a monkey sanctuary and you will get the unique opportunity to see all of the great work that's carried out by the staff - and of course see the 160 plus primates for yourself. Situated over 65 acres this is a fantastic environment for the monkeys.
If you like museums then this is one with a difference. Families will love wondering around this building looking at the earliest antique teddy bears and more modern teddy bears from today. A real highlight is Edward Bear and his family of people sized bears which are hard to miss! This popular Dorset attraction is also excellent value for money.
Kingston Maurward Gardens and Animal Park is a must if you are enjoying a family holiday to Dorset. The Majestic gardens are simply stunning and include formal areas with gorgeous floral displays as well as a pretty terrace, a temple and a lake. The animal park area is great fun for children with plenty of friendly creatures including goats and adorable pot bellied pigs. The site also has a visitors centre with shop. At well under £20.00 for a family ticked it isExcellent value too.