- Special Offers
- East Sussex
- Isle of Wight
- Peak District
- Vale of York
- West Sussex
- Yorkshire Dales
- Yorkshire Moors and Coast
Riverside has a superb location just 20 minutes from the village of Hamble with its attractive marina area and good choice of pubs and restaurants serving local food. The village also has a selection of shops.
Cycle hire is available and is a good way to explore the area. Less than half a mile away you will find a fully licensed club with restaurant serving delicious meals. Southampton is also close by and has a range of attractions.
Accommodation at Riverside Holidays is of a high standard and you can choose from modern caravans or spacious lodges. The Whiteley and Wickham caravans are very spacious and are equipped with double glazing and central heating making them comfortable all year round. Lawford Lodges are 14ft wide and benefit from extras such as dishwasher, hifi and verandah.
- Riverside offers you an exceptionally comfortable holiday home and a superb location just 20 minutes’ walk from the picturesque village of Hamble, with its marina and welcoming pubs, restaurants and shops. Less than half a mile away is a licensed club where you can enjoy a choice of reasonably priced meals. About 8 miles from Southampton, you are within easy reach of a host of local attractions.Celebration packs *
- launderette and Wi-Fi access * available all year round.
- * Charges Apply
- Very comfortably equipped and furnished caravans.
- Kitchen including microwave
- Shower or sit bath with overhead shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots and highchairs £12pw each
- Pets free of charge (max 2) (in Swanwick Caravan only)
- All non smoking accommodation
Accommodation at Riverside Holidays
Hamble CaravanSuperb 12ft-wide caravan with one double and two twin. Shower with small seat. No pets.
NetleySuperb caravan with one double and one twin. Shower with small seat. No pets.
SwanwickSpacious caravan with one double and one twin. Shower. Double glazed and centrally heated. TV combi unit.
WhiteleyCaravan with two twin. Shower. Double glazed and centrally heated. Suitable for parties including visitors with partial disabilities – please check when booking. No pets.
Wickham CaravanSpacious caravan with one double and two twin. Shower. TV combi unit. Double glazed and heated throughout. No pets.
Other Hampshire parks you may like
Fun Days Out in Hampshire
This fun day out will appeal to the whole family as there are over 50 rides and attractions designed with families in mind. The Cobra family roller coaster is one of the most popular rides and younger children can enjoy more gentle rides and play areas. There are also museums and gardens on site so there really is something for everyone making this amazing value for money too.
See wildlife in their natural surroundings as you wander round this amazing park. Otters, owls, foxes and badgers are just some of the species you might come across here. This attraction is perfect for sunny days and ideal for animal lovers and families as well as couples. Located in the Marchwood area of Southampton this is a very popular day out.
Royal Victoria Country Park is highly recommended for a day out in the summer and has lots of things for children to do. There are woodland trails to explore with free maps and guides available. There are also several play areas, one for older children, one for the little ones and one for disabled children so no one is left out of the fun. Within the grounds there is also a heritage site, a tea room and a formal garden.