- Special Offers
- East Sussex
- Isle of Wight
- Peak District
- Vale of York
- West Sussex
- Yorkshire Dales
- Yorkshire Moors and Coast
Close to many of the outstanding beaches of the North-west coast this well-maintained park sits on the edge of the traditional Victorian seaside resort of Southport. Perfect for a relaxing break.
The bright lights of world-famous Blackpool and vibrant Liverpool the 2008 European Capital of Culture are only a short drive away. There are many fun days out in this region. Blackpool Pleasure Beach is well worth a visit just 10 miles from the park. Here you can enjoy an array of rides and attractions including the new South Beach Musical. If you are interested in sea life then you could visit the Sea Life Centre at Blackpool or even the Blue Planet Aquarium a little further afield at Ellesmere Port. Football fans would enjoy a trip to the National Football Museum in Preston where you can take an interesting journey through the history of football.
Accommodation is a selection of good quality caravans sleeping 6 or 8. We like the Riverside Platinum caravans which provide a luxurious base for your stay. Other options include the Riverside Silver and Riverside Gold caravans all of which come with 2 or 3 bedrooms. You will find well designed kitchens and TV in all of the accommodation and beds are made up for your arrival in the Platinum Caravans.
- Indoor pool, spa, sauna and steam room ††
- New for 2017 - All weather splash zone
- Lounge Bar (Licensed bar, food and limited low key entertainment)
- Adventure play ground with sports court
- Fishing *
- Shop, Launderette *
- Indoor pool – Feb 12-Mar 26 (weekends only)
- and Mar 26-Nov 6
- †† Pre booking is required during peak season
- Bar – Feb 9-Mar 1 (weekends only)
- and Mar 1-Nov 6
- Restaurant and shop – Mar 1-Nov 6
- Fishing – not available during closed season (Mar 15-Jun 15)
- All other facilities available for all dates.
- * Charges Apply.
- A wide choice of two and three bedroom quality caravans.
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival (in Platinum caravans only)
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Cots and highchairs £5pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £35 each (max 2) (in specific caravans only)
- All non smoking accommodation
Accommodation at Southport Riverside
Riverside Gold 2Quality 12ft-wide caravan with one double and one twin.
Riverside Gold 3Quality 12ft-wide caravan with one double and two twin.
Riverside Platinum 2Superior 12ft-wide caravan with one double and one twin.
Riverside Platinum 3Superior 12ft-wide caravan with one double with two twin.
Other Lancashire parks you may like
Fun Days Out in Lancashire
For a day out in the fresh air then pack up a picnic and head for this park in Preston. The stunning countryside is home to many wild animals and you may catch a glimpse of deers, Wild Boar and Longhorn Cows. There is a charming cafe on site for drinks and snacks as well as some picnic tables. On sunny days this place is a real delight.
Happy Mount Park has attractions for the whole family including several play areas, a miniature railway, crazy golf, putting green and trampolines, there is also a paddling pool where the little ones can splash around in the summer and a café where the adults can relax with a drink. During the summer months and especially during school holidays live music can often be enjoyed.