- Special Offers
- East Sussex
- Isle of Wight
- Peak District
- Vale of York
- West Sussex
- Yorkshire Dales
- Yorkshire Moors and Coast
For a fun-filled family holiday you'll find everything you want at West Sands Holiday Park. Ideally located on a mile of beautiful Sussex coastline the park provides a fantastic base from which to explore while offering fantastic facilities for all the family. Enjoy fantastic entertainment and live shows in the Embassy club great food at the Smugglers restaurant or simply relax and enjoy views over the solent from the Ocean View pub.
The amazing Oasis leisure complex offers a superb family fun pool and kids will love whizzing down the water-slides! Also available is a beauty centre where you can pamper yourself in time for the evening entertainment. Your little ones will love the Bunni (5–10) & Baby Bunni (under 5s) clubs jam-packed full of fun activities. There's plenty for older children to enjoy too including a fabulous fun fair.
The area has much to offer as a holiday destination including the charm of traditional sea side resorts such as Bognor Regis. There are miles of unspoilt beaches where you can enjoy sunbathing and splashing in the waves. Those looking for a little culture may wish to visit the historical sites of Fishbourne Roman Palace or Tangmere Aviation Museum.
Accommodation at West Sands is in modern caravans. All are spacious and well equipped with microwaves, TV and shower. The Opal can sleep up to six people while the Topaz can sleep up to eight. The Amber is the top of the range model and provides 12ft wide family friendly accommodation for up to eight people. Highchairs and travel cots are available to hire for a small charge.
- Oasis Leisure Complex
- † including family fun pool with waterslides and lazy river, 25m competition pool
- Solarium *
- sauna and steam room
- State-of-the-art gym *
- Beauty Spa *
- Entertainment venues with live shows and big name acts
- Bunni Bunch (0–5s)
- Bunni Club (5–11s)
- Teens club (11–17s)
- Character breakfasts
- The Food Hut
- Café Max
- Smugglers’ Restaurant with seaviews
- The Real Fish and Chips Company®
- Solent View Lounge Bar overlooking the sea
- The Ocean Pub with a patio overlooking the sea
- Wi-Fi access (in designated areas)
- Bowlingo *
- Pool tables and darts
- Amusement arcade *
- Crazy golf *
- Fun fair *
- Go-karts *
- Multi-sports court
- Multi-sports area and playgrounds
- Park road train
- Soft play areas
- Sports activity programme
- Tennis courts
- Convenience stores, gift shop and surf shop
- Launderette *
- † Under 10s must be accompanied by an adult in the Oasis Leisure complex.Entertainment and kids’ clubs – Mar 9-Jan 2 ’19
- All other facilities available weekends and main school holidays (outside of these periods the opening times may vary)
- * Charges Apply.
- A choice of two and three bedroom contemporary caravans perfect for the whole family.
- Flat screen TV
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bed linen and duvets
- Additional sleeping for two children in the lounge area
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots and highchairs £10 each per week or short break
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £30 each per week or short break (max 2) (in specific Bronze accommodation only)
- Pet friendly – Clean up bins and dog walking areas
- * Charges Apply
- All non smoking accommodation
Details and Offers
Free breakfast for under 5’s
Free toddler swim classes
Soft play areas
Tots soccer and activities
Tots activities at the Bunni club
Free travel cots and highchairs
Character dining experience
Accommodation at West Sands
West Sands Bronze 2Modern and comfortable caravan with one double and one twin.
West Sands Bronze 3Modern and comfortable caravan with one double and two twin.
West Sands Gold 2Luxury 12ft-wide caravan with one double and one twin. Fridge/freezer. Early check in from 2.30pm. No pets.
West Sands Gold 3Luxury 12ft-wide caravan with one double and two twin. Fridge/freezer. Early check in from 2.30pm. No pets.
West Sands Silver 2Modern, stylish and spacious 12ft-wide caravan with one double and one twin. No pets.
West Sands Silver 2 WFOne double and one twin. Suitable for parties including visitors with partial disabilities – please check when booking. No pets.
West Sands Silver 3Modern, stylish and spacious 12ft-wide caravan with one double and two twin. No pets.
Other West Sussex parks you may like
Fun Days Out in West Sussex
Fishers Farm Park is a very popular attraction and is recommended to families with young children. The award winning park has play areas and picnic areas and little ones will love meeting all the friendly farm animals. During school holidays additional activities can be enjoyed such as face painting and crafting.
Harbour Park is one attraction not to be missed. The park is ideal for a fun family day trip and has plenty of outdoor attractions including a water chute, adventure golf, panning for gold and a roller coaster. If the weather is not so good there is also an indoor fun area, and arcade and a café. With so much to do it is easy to see why Harbour Park is a firm family favourite.
Arundel Wetlands Centre is an excellent choice for a fun and educational day out with the kids. The centre is home to wildfowl from all around the world and kids will enjoy learning about the different species. Many of the birds are tame and can be fed by hand. The site also hosts regular fun days usually during the school holidays where pond dipping and crafts can be enjoyed. Boat trips around the site are also available and are free of charge.