- Special Offers
- East Sussex
- Isle of Wight
- Peak District
- Vale of York
- West Sussex
- Yorkshire Dales
- Yorkshire Moors and Coast
Doniford Bay Holiday Park
Doniford Bay Holiday Park is a lively yet leisurely park in beautiful Somerset. One of the real highlights of this park is direct access to a rocky shingle beach perfect for children to play and for picturesque walks. On the park itself the whole family can enjoy the indoor and outdoor heated pools, 4 lane waterslide, archery and mini ten pin bowling.
The entertainment venue is the place to go for fun family shows, discos and cabarets.
Accommodation at Doniford Bay is well equipped and you can choose from a range of caravans. For larger parties of 8 then the Doniford Superiors 3 or the Doniford Deluxe caravans are a good option. The Doniford Prestige 3 Saturday caravan is a super luxury 12ft caravan offering lots of space as well as a DVD player. This caravan sleeps 6 in three bedrooms.
- Indoor and outdoor heated pools **
- Waterslides and/or flumes **
- Entertainment venues
- Bar and restaurant
- Traditional fish and chips
- All weather multi-sports court
- Leap of faith * †† (7+)
- Ropes course * (7+)
- Archery and fencing *
- coaching (6+)
- Climbing wall * (7+) ball Academy * (5-15s)
- Bowling green *
- crazy golf *
- Tennis court *
- 2swim * (4+)
- Indoor and outdoor play areas ††
- Pic ‘n’ Paint pottery *
- Nature Rockz *
- Kart hire *
- mini sports (3-5s)
- Launderette *
- Archery and fencing *
- Mini archery, fencing and football (3–5s)
- Pool table *
- Adventure playground.
- Outdoor heated pool – May 24-Aug 23
- All other facilities available for all dates.Outside Jul and Aug, venue opening hours and entertainment may be reduced.
- * Charges Apply **
- session bathing may occur during busy periods
- †† Age or height restrictions apply. Save up to 25% if you book by 5th Feb 2018.Discounts are maximum discounts and may vary by date and grade and can be withdrawn at any time. Price range below excludes offers.
- Choose from a selection of two and three bedroom caravans.
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (except Standard)
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots, bedguards and highchairs £12pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets (max 2)
- accepted in specific caravans in all grades of accommodation – a supplement of £60 will apply – please check when booking
- All non smoking accommodation
Accommodation at Doniford Bay Holiday Park
Deluxe 212ft-wide caravan with one double and one twin. Early 3.00pm check in. No pets.
Deluxe 2 (Pet)12ft-wide caravan with one double and one twin. Early 3.00pm check in.
Deluxe 2 Newer12ft-wide caravan with one double and one twin. 32" TV. Fridge/freezer. Double glazed and centrally heated. Early 3.00pm check in. No pets.
Deluxe 312ft-wide caravan with one double and two twin. Early 3.00pm check in. No pets.
Deluxe 3 Newer12ft-wide caravan with one double and two twin. Additional WC. 32" TV. Fridge/freezer. Double glazed and centrally heated. Early 3.00pm check in. No pets.
Prestige 212ft-wide caravan with one double and one twin. Fridge/freezer. Double glazed and centrally heated. Early 2.00pm check in. No pets.
Prestige 312ft-wide caravan with one double and two twin. Fridge/freezer. Double glazed and centrally heated. Early 2.00pm check in. No pets.
Standard 2Caravan with one double and one twin. No pets.
Standard 3Caravan with one double and two twin. No pets.
Other Somerset parks you may like
Fun Days Out in Somerset
Court Farm Country Park is an award wining attraction featuring 25000sq ft of undercover playgrounds and attractions so visitors can have a great day whatever the weather. New for this year is the amazing Adventure Castle which has a number of slides, chutes and climbing areas to keep children amused for hours. Other attractions include the popular and somewhat educational Milking Show and the twice daily Bottle Feeding Show. For older kids the Big Cat rides which whiz around the farm are a fun way to explore.
Brean Leisure Park is a fantastic choice for a day trip featuring well over 30 rides and attractions. There are many traditional fairground rides for children to enjoy including waltzes, dodgems, and roller coasters! Those looking for a whiter knuckle experience could try the thrilling 'XTreme' ride which features a terrifying 130ft of fun. Other attractions include Canoe River which is a exciting river boat ride for younger children and the action packed Laser Quest which the whole family can enjoy together. There is also a amusement arcade with a range of slot machines and games.
The Walled Gardens of Cannington offer a range of attraction for adults and children alike. The grown ups will love to wander around the beautiful gardens taking in the stunning floral displays while the children will enjoy the garden games, nature trails and open space to run around. The site also has a picnic area and exhibitions and workshops can be enjoyed at peek times of the year.