- Special Offers
- East Sussex
- Isle of Wight
- Peak District
- Vale of York
- West Sussex
- Yorkshire Dales
- Yorkshire Moors and Coast
Ribby Hall Village
Set in 100 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds Ribby Hall Village is the perfect choice for a holiday to be taken at any time of the year whether you are looking for a relaxing break or an action packed holiday.
Offering a wealth of indoor and outdoor leisure activities for all the family to enjoy family entertainment children's and adult only facilities; and a large choice of restaurants takeaways and bars.
Ribby Hall Village has a choice of luxurious and spacious cottages all with two or three bedrooms. Cottages can sleep up to six people and are tastefully furnished with all you need for your stay.
- New for 2018 – Indoor heated leisure pool with splash area, racer slides and 48m interactive slide
- Adult indoor heated pool, hot tub, sauna and steam room
- Spa facilities *
- Hair studio *
- Gym *
- fitness and aerobic classes *
- Family entertainment †
- The Island Clubhouse
- The Tapas Bar & Restaurant
- The Bar & Grill
- Papa John’s® Pizza Store and takeaway
- The Orangery at The Spa Hotel (over 18s)
- The Tea Room
- Creche (6 months–6yrs)
- Giant climbing wall *
- Indoor soft play areas
- Table tennis *
- pool tables *
- Tennis *
- squash and badminton *
- Amusement arcade *
- 9 hole golf course and mini golf course *
- Archery *
- Balance bikes *
- Canoes *
- Cycle hire *
- Fencing *
- Laser tag *
- Segways *
- Wild Discovery * - a unique animal experience for the whole family
- Woodland trail
- Fishing *
- Multi sports sessions *
- New for 2018 – Outdoor pirate play area
- Outdoor adventure playground
- Rowing boats and Pedalos *
- Body Zorbing *
- Water Walkerz *
- Spar shop and ATMLaunderette *
- Fishing (Fisherman’s Reach Pond) available Feb 1-Nov 1†
- Entertainment schedule – please check when booking. *
- † Charges apply during New Year.Over 18 yrs only
- All other facilities available for all dates.
- * Charges Apply.
- Luxurious cottages ideal for short breaks and holidays all year round.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Ribby Pine Lodge Spa only)
- TV with Freeview
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer
- Bath with overhead shower
- Bed linen, duvets and towels
- Extra towels available *
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Patio with garden furniture
- Central heating
- Gas and electricity included
- Travel cots and highchairs free of charge
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets free of charge (max 1) (in Ribby Poppy (Pet)
- only) Charges apply
- Grocery packs available *
- All non smoking accommodation
Accommodation at Ribby Hall Village
Ribby DiamondDetached cottage with one double with TV and ensuite shower and two twin (one with TV). DVD/CD. Dishwasher and washer/dryer. No pets.
Ribby LavenderAttractive open plan mews cottage with one double with ensuite shower and one twin. No pets.
Ribby OrchidSingle storey mews cottage with one double. No pets.
Ribby PoppyContemporary single storey mews cottage with one double with ensuite shower and two twin. No pets.
Ribby RoseSingle storey cottage with one double with ensuite shower and two single bedrooms. Bath with overhead shower. Dishwasher. No pets.
Ribby RubyTwo storey mews cottage. Ground floor: Master double with TV and ensuite shower. First floor: Two twin both with TV. DVD. Dishwasher and washer/dryer. No pets.
Ribby SapphireDetached cottage overlooking the fishing pond. One double with ensuite shower, one twin and one with full size bunks, all with TV. DVD/CD. Dishwasher and washer/dryer. No pets.
Other Lancashire parks you may like
Fun Days Out in Lancashire
For a day out in the fresh air then pack up a picnic and head for this park in Preston. The stunning countryside is home to many wild animals and you may catch a glimpse of deers, Wild Boar and Longhorn Cows. There is a charming cafe on site for drinks and snacks as well as some picnic tables. On sunny days this place is a real delight.
Happy Mount Park has attractions for the whole family including several play areas, a miniature railway, crazy golf, putting green and trampolines, there is also a paddling pool where the little ones can splash around in the summer and a café where the adults can relax with a drink. During the summer months and especially during school holidays live music can often be enjoyed.