- Special Offers
- East Sussex
- Isle of Wight
- Peak District
- Vale of York
- West Sussex
- Yorkshire Dales
- Yorkshire Moors and Coast
Waterside at St. Lawrence Bay
This is the perfect location for a relaxing holiday. Just a short walk from the landscaped gardens to the edge of the estuary and with organised activities and a spa pool and sauna, there's plenty to keep the whole family busy. Southend is an hour's drive away and the historic town and yachting centre of Burnham-on-Crouch is easily accessible.
There's lots to do - with amusements and bingo, a children's playground, family entertainment and a small indoor heated pool. The Water's Edge Tavern serves drinks and food and there's a programme of activities for adults. Nearby, you can play golf, visit marine and adventure parks and go roller skating at the huge rink in Colchester.
Accommodation here is in comfortable caravans and Easton is a great one for families. It has one double room and two twin bedrooms, plus there's plenty of sleeping space in the lounge for two more people. It's double glazed and centrally heated and has a well equipped kitchen with microwave.
Danbury Common is a fantastic National Trust nature reserve - it's one of the largest remaining areas of shrubland in Essex. At Hyde Hall, the wonderful 360 acre garden hosts events throughout the year.
- Small indoor heated pool
- Spa pool and sauna
- Indoor spa bath
- Family entertainmentThe Water’s Edge Tavern
- Diner and takeaway (menu may vary)
- Children’s entertainmentWi-Fi access (in complex only)
- Amusements *
- bingo *
- Inspired - activities for adults
- Children’s playground
- Boat launching ramp
- Launderette *
- Entertainment will be available during peak holiday dates – Mar 31–Apr 20, May 26-Jun 1, Jul 21-Sep 3 and Oct 20-26. There may be entertainment variants, an entertainment guide will be available on park.All other facilities available for all dates.
- * Charges Apply
- A choice of two and three bedroom caravans.
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots £15pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £40 each per week or short break (max 2)
- (in specific accommodation only)
- All non smoking accimmodation
Other Essex parks you may like
Fun Days Out in Essex
No visit to Essex is complete without a day at this popular zoo with over 250 species of animals. The enclosures are well maintained and the zoo provides a good habitat for the animals there. The 60 acres of parkland and lakes are ideal for walking round and we are sure this day out will provide you with lasting enjoyable memories. Some of the highlights include penguins which you can see swimming at Penguin Shores, and the elephants at Spirit of Africa. In addition there are over 30 daily shows to attend.
This attraction is actually free of charge to enter which we think is excellent. Located on the Southend Seafront there are over 50 rides and attractions to enjoy. For the very daring there is a 75ft roller coaster with a more than vertical drop- not for the faint hearted! Other highlights include the Dragon's Claw, Vortex, Scorpion, Ramba Zamba and Sky Drop. Younger children will also find plenty of more gentle rides and attractions to keep them entertained.