- Special Offers
- East Sussex
- Isle of Wight
- Peak District
- Vale of York
- West Sussex
- Yorkshire Dales
- Yorkshire Moors and Coast
Wild Rose Park
Wild Rose Park is a popular, family friendly holiday park in Cumbria with a beautiful location. The site is situated within the gorgeous Eden Valley and affords breathtaking views out over the Pennines. The Lake District National Park is within easy reach and offers a huge array of outdoor pursuits.
Wild Rose Park has everything needed for a fun family holiday including an attractive heated outdoor swimming pool a bar and restaurant, clubhouse, amusements and indoor and outdoor play areas. There is also a shop onsite where you can stock up on self catering essentials. Close by the charming village of Appleby-in-Westmorland offers a selection of shops and pubs, while those seeking historic attractions can visit Hadrian's Wall or famous Settle-Carlisle railway.
Rose Platinum Caravans are brand new for the 2011 season and offer extremely spacious accommodation. The caravans have either two or three bedrooms and additional sleeping space for two in the lounge. They all feature very well equipped kitchens, flat screen TVs and central heating and all have a furnished balcony or terrace.
- Outdoor heated pool
- Pennine View Restaurant and bar
- Indoor and outdoor play areas
- Sports court
- Amusements *
- Table tennis, pool tables *
- Shop and launderette *
- Outdoor heated pool – May 26-Sep 1
- Shop – Feb 12-Nov 7 open daily in peak season, limited opening times in low season.Occasional entertainment – Jul 21-Aug 31
- All other facilities available for all dates.
- * Charges Apply.
- Choose from a selection of comfortable two and three bedroom caravans.
- Flat screen TV with Freeview
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival (in Rose Platinum 2 and 3 only)
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Cots and highchairs £5 each
- Pets £35pw (max 2) (in specific Rose Platinum 2, Platinum 3 and Gold 3 only)
- All non smoking accommodation
Accommodation at Wild Rose Park
Rose Gold 2Quality 12ft-wide caravan with one double and one twin. No pets.
Rose Gold 3Quality 12ft-wide caravan with one double and two twin.
Rose Platinum 2Superior 12ft-wide caravan with one double and one twin.
Rose Platinum 3Superior 12ft-wide caravan with one double and two twin.
Other Cumbria parks you may like
Fun Days Out in Cumbria & The Lakes
Both children and adults will enjoy a day out here where you can see over 100 species of animals including Zebras and Antelope. At set times you can go an see Birds of Prey flying displays as well as Zoo Keeper Presentations which are educational as well as fun. If the weather is not on your side then you can make the most of the indoor heated play area and modern cafe. Located at Coalbeck Farm in Cumbria we think this is a must for families...
A trip to Cumbria wouldn't be complete without a cruise on the lake and what better way to do this than on an Ullswater Steamer. Ullswater is widely regarded as the most beautiful of all of the lakes in the area. This award winning attraction has been in business for 150 years and currently has four vessels operating Ullswater lake cruises. A further option is to combine a lake cruise with some of the most breathtaking walks in the area.
Described as the number one attraction in Carlisle this place makes a fantastic day out for all the family. Suitable for all weathers you can take in interesting exhibitions and enjoy interactive fun. Lookout for special events which take place at various times of year such as Easter weekend and summer holidays. Open daily all year round.