- Special Offers
- East Sussex
- Isle of Wight
- Peak District
- Vale of York
- West Sussex
- Yorkshire Dales
- Yorkshire Moors and Coast
Skirlington is a holiday park which attracts many repeat visitors. This is a great choice for a family holiday as the park has plenty of activities to keep everyone amused. The children will love the heated indoor pool, ten pin bowling, adventure play ground and amusements. There is also a children's ball play fun zone. Adults can relax while the kids are having fun and indulge in the sauna, gym or steam room. There is also a fishing lake if you fancy catching your own supper and a 9 hole putting green.
The site has a great club house with entertainment in high season including cabaret and discos. There is also a bar and a restaurant serving up traditional family pub grub in a relaxed environment.
Accommodation at Skirlington is in 12 ft wide two or three bedroom caravans. The Windsor caravan sleeps up to six people and has one double and one twin bedroom as well as space for two guests in the living area. The Kensington caravan is larger and has an additional twin bedroom.
- Indoor heated pool
- Sauna† and steam room †
- Spa bath †
- Gym †
- Hollywood Diner
- Fish and chip shop
- Bar meals and Sunday carvery
- Children’s ball play Fun Zone *
- Mini ten pin bowling *
- Amusements *
- Wi-Fi access (in designated areas)
- All-weather ball court
- Children’s playground
- Fishing lake
- Sunday market (indoor and outdoor)
- Launderette *
- Entertainment, diner, fish and chip shop, amusements, Fun Zone and bowling – Mar 29-Apr 7, May 4-7, May 25-Jun 3 and Jul 20-Sep 2 (Fri, Sat and Sun outside these dates – please check when booking)
- Indoor heated pool, sauna and gym – Mar 10- Dec 2
- Please note some facilities may have limited opening hours out of season †
- Age restrictions apply
- All other facilities available for all dates.
- * Charges Apply.
- A range of 12ft-wide two or three bedroom caravans.
- Wi-Fi *
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots and highchairs £10pw each
- Cotsides available free of charge
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £25pw each (max 2) (in specific caravans only) Charges apply
- All non smoking accommodation
Accommodation at Skirlington
Kensington Caravan12ft-wide caravan with one double and two twin.
Windsor Caravan12ft-wide caravan with one double and one twin.
Other Yorkshire Moors and Coast parks you may like
Fun Days Out in Yorkshire Moors & Coast
This York attraction is educational as well as fun as you get to learn all about the Viking-Age city of Jorvik. Archaeologists from York Archaeological Trust revealed the houses, workshops and backyards of the Viking-Age city of Jorvik, as it stood 1,000 years ago. You get to travel around in a unique state of the art time capsule. For a more realistic experience you might get a blast of smoke from the blacksmith's furnace. It is recommended that you book ahead during school holidays as this popular attraction gets very busy.
Madhyamaka Meditation Centre a unique and very special centre in the Yorkshire moors offering amazing meditation experiences for experts and novices. The beautiful setting really ads to the experience and the gorgeous grounds are abundant with wildlife including Squirrels, Deer and Birds including Red Kites. The centre is now offering a special weekend retreat for families which includes family friendly guided meditations as well as fun activities such as face painting, games and a barbeque.