- Special Offers
- East Sussex
- Isle of Wight
- Peak District
- Vale of York
- West Sussex
- Yorkshire Dales
- Yorkshire Moors and Coast
Whitecliff Bay Holiday Park
Whitecliff Bay holiday park has a stunning countryside location as well as private access to a stunning sandy beach. The countryside location of this well equipped holiday park makes it popular with nature lovers as well as with families who come to enjoy the huge range of on site facilities.
Water lovers not only have the sea to enjoy but also both an indoor heated swimming pool and a large outdoor pool. The terrace around the pool is a perfect place to relax and watch the kids splashing around and the children also have a soft play area, adventure play ground and kids club to keep them amused. Adults can have some chill out time in the Spa pool and solarium as well as the sauna. The woodland safari and crazy golf are fun for the whole family. The site has a prestigious David Bellamy gold award for conservation and unique feature of the park include the Grow your own organic vegetable garden!
Accommodation is in spacious chalets and there are several to choose form. Whitecliff value chalets have either two or three bedrooms and provide basic, comfortable accommodation. The mid range comfort chalets have stylish interiors while the Whitecliff luxury chalets provide superior accommodation.
- Indoor heated pool with flume
- Outdoor heated pool
- Spa pool
- Splash pad
- Daytime and evening family entertainment
- Beach café
- Outdoor cinema (Sunday evenings)
- Spitfire Bar and restaurant
- Propeller Bar
- Sports lounge with Sky Sports
- Wi-Fi access
- Pool table *
- Little campers
- Soft play area
- Table tennis
- Amusements *
- Covered adventure playground
- Archery *
- Aquajets *
- Bike hire *
- Pedalos *
- Fishing *
- Body Zorbing *
- Crazy golf *
- Geocaching *
- Water Walkerz *
- Indoor pool – Mar 23-Nov 2 (weekends only until Mar 23)
- Outdoor pool – May 25-Sep 1
- Splash pad - Mar 23-Sep 1 (weather permitting)
- Entertainment - Mar 23-Nov 2, weekends only Feb 25-Mar 23
- Beach café – May 25-Sep 1
- Spitfire Bar and Restaurant and Propeller Bar – Full menu Mar 23-Oct 28
- Sky Sports and crazy golf - Mar 23-Nov 2 (weekends only until Mar 23)
- Outdoor cinema – Sat only Mar 23-Sep 8 (Sat and Wed, peak times, weather permitting)
- Little Campers - Midweeks only Jun, Jul and Sep
- Bike hire, pedalos and fishing - Mar 23-Nov 2 (weekends only Feb 25-Mar 23)
- All other facilities available Mar 23-Nov 2.
- * Charges Apply
- A choice of chalets, caravans, holiday homes and lodges.
- Outdoor hot tub (in VIP accommodations only)
- Flat screen TV with Freeview
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (in caravans and Superior Chalet 6 only)
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Cots £15pw each and highchairs £12pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £50 per week or £30 per short break each (max 2)
- All non smoking accommodation
Accommodation at Whitecliff Bay Holiday Park
Comfort Caravan 6Comfortable caravan with one double and one twin.
Comfort Caravan 8Comfortable caravan with one double and two twin. DVD.
Comfort Chalet 4Comfortable chalet with one double and one twin. DVD.
Comfort Chalet 6Comfortable chalet with two doubles and one twin. Shower. DVD. Central heating.
Indulgent Rockstar VIPVibrant holiday home with one master king size double with ensuite WC and one room with either three singles or one double and one single. Freestanding bath. Rock themed lounge with 55" TV, plush furnishings and classic rock DVD’s. Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area. Doors leading out to outdoor hot tub and garden furniture.
Luxury Caravan 8Top of the range caravan with one double with TV and two twin. Shower. Double glazed and centrally heated. DVD. Decking with garden furniture.
Luxury Lodge 8 VIPContemporary lodge with one master double and either two twins or two sets of bunks. Bath or shower. Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area. Doors leading out to outdoor hot tub and garden furniture.
Superior Caravan 6Superior caravan with one double and one twin. Central heating. No pets.
Superior Caravan 8Superior caravan with one double and two twin. Central heating. DVD.
Superior Chalet 4Superior chalet with one double and one twin. Shower. Central heating. DVD.
Superior Chalet 6Spacious and well equipped chalet with one double and one twin. Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area. Bath or shower.
Whitecliff Value 2 Chalet (bunks)Standard chalet one double and one with bunks. Bath.
Other Isle of Wight parks you may like
Fun Days Out in Isle Of Wight
Located in the Newport area of the Isle of Wight this exciting adventure park has much to offer. With the biggest rides on the Island and a stunning countryside location this park has it all. Some of the highlights include the Falconry displays, Squirrel safaris, Woodland Centre and of course the rides.