- Special Offers
- East Sussex
- Isle of Wight
- Peak District
- Vale of York
- West Sussex
- Yorkshire Dales
- Yorkshire Moors and Coast
When you are looking for a relaxing break in Dorset then Newlands Park is the ideal base to explore this area of the UK. With indoor and outdoor pools and a gorgeous countryside location this park will suit couples and families looking for quality accommodation. Awarded 5 stars by Visit Britain Newlands park has the added bonus of being just 15 minutes walk from the beach. if you like to get out an explore the towns of Poole, Weymouth, Bournemouth and Exeter are within easy driving distance.
On the park itself there are many activities including a kids adventure playground, childrens club for 5 to 10 year olds, amusements and 9-pin bowling. In the evenings you can head to the restaurant or takeaway or maybe for a relaxing drink in the bar. There is also evening entertainment during peak dates.
Accommodation at Newlands Park is varied and you can choose to stay in apartments, caravans or lodges. The Dorset Pearl Apartment has a peaceful location within the park and sleeps 2-4. Some recommended caravans include the Dorset Duke Caravan and the Dorset King Caravan which are both double glazed and centrally heated. Or you could opt for the Dorset Sapphire Lodge which is a beautiful timber lodge with one double, one twin and one single bedroom. The lodge is also double glazed and centrally heated.
- Indoor heated pool * (£10 for 10 sessions)
- Outdoor heated pool with water slide
- Occasional entertainment
- Children’s club (5–10s)
- and entertainment
- Tow bar and restaurant
- Wi-Fi access *
- Soft play area and pool tables *
- Kids zone with amusements *
- Children’s workshops * (5-10s)
- Adventure playground
- Shop, launderette *
- Indoor pool, bar, restaurant and shop – Mar 10-Nov 3
- Outdoor pool – May 25-Sep 1
- Occasional entertainment and children’s workshops – May 26-Jun 1, and Jul 21-Aug 31
- All other facilities available for all dates.
- * Charges Apply
- A choice of apartments, caravans and lodges.
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival (in apartments and lodges only)
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (in apartments and caravans only)
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots and highchairs £15pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £30pw each (max 2) (in specific Dorset Ruby, Dorset Diamond and Dorset Amber only)
- All non smoking accommodation
- Due to steep gradients and steps, the grounds at Newlands are not suitable for wheelchair users or persons with mobility difficulties.
Accommodation at Newlands Park
Dorset AmberCaravan with one double and one twin. Shower. Heated throughout.
Dorset Diamond12ft-wide caravan with one double and one twin. Shower. Double glazed and heated throughout.
Dorset Emerald LodgeLodge with one double with Jack and Jill shower and two twin. Dishwasher and washer/dryer. Bath. Double glazed and centrally heated. No pets.
Dorset JadeApartment set in a peaceful location on the park. Studio room with kitchenette (microwave and hob instead of conventional oven). Lounge area and double bed. Shower. Separate single room. Suitable for parties including visitors with partial disabilities – please check when booking. No pets.
Dorset Ruby12ft-wide caravan with one double and one twin. Shower. Double glazed. Heated throughout.
Dorset Sapphire LodgeTimber lodge with one double, one twin and one single or bunks. DVD. Fridge/freezer. Bath with overhead shower. Double glazed and centrally heated. No pets.
OpalBrand new for 2018. Caravan with one double and one twin. Shower. Double glazed and centrally heated throughout. No pets.
TopazNew in 2016. 12ft-wide caravan with one double and one twin. Shower. DVD. Double glazed and centrally heated. No pets.
Other Dorset parks you may like
Fun Days Out in Dorset
This has to be our favourite attraction in the area located amidst the woodland area of Dorset. This is a monkey sanctuary and you will get the unique opportunity to see all of the great work that's carried out by the staff - and of course see the 160 plus primates for yourself. Situated over 65 acres this is a fantastic environment for the monkeys.
If you like museums then this is one with a difference. Families will love wondering around this building looking at the earliest antique teddy bears and more modern teddy bears from today. A real highlight is Edward Bear and his family of people sized bears which are hard to miss! This popular Dorset attraction is also excellent value for money.
Kingston Maurward Gardens and Animal Park is a must if you are enjoying a family holiday to Dorset. The Majestic gardens are simply stunning and include formal areas with gorgeous floral displays as well as a pretty terrace, a temple and a lake. The animal park area is great fun for children with plenty of friendly creatures including goats and adorable pot bellied pigs. The site also has a visitors centre with shop. At well under £20.00 for a family ticked it isExcellent value too.