- Special Offers
- East Sussex
- Isle of Wight
- Peak District
- Vale of York
- West Sussex
- Yorkshire Dales
- Yorkshire Moors and Coast
Lakeside Holiday Park
Lakeside holiday park in Somerset is a good choice for a budget break with prices from just £28 a night per caravan. Rated 4 star by Visit Britain the Lakeside Holiday Park has plenty of amenities to keep even the most active of families entertained. With lovely grounds to explore and an outdoor pool open in the summer months it can be hard to know what to do first. Add to this bike hire, childrens adventure playground, games zone and a private fishing lake and you don't even have to leave the park.
But if you wanted to go out and explore the surrounding area then just ten minutes walk away is Burnham High Street and 7 miles of sandy beaches.
The caravans are well equipped and you can choose from Silver or Gold Standard. The Burnham Gold 6 is a 12 ft wide caravan with one double and one twin room. This makes a good choice for small families. For larger parties the Burnham Gold 8 is recommended which as 3 bedrooms and sleeps 6-8.
- Outdoor heated pool and paddling pool
- Walled sun terrace and beer garden
- Themed family poolside club complex with big screen TV Entertainment
- Bar food and takeaway
- Wi-Fi access (in designated areas)
- Children’s adventure playground
- Games zone *
- Nightly bingo *
- Private coarse fishing lake †
- Launderette *
- Outdoor pools and terrace – May 12-Sep 1
- Entertainment – Mar 30-Apr 7, May 25-Jun 1, Jul 20-Aug 31 and Oct 26-Nov 2 (Fri and Sat outside these dates)
- All other facilities available for all dates.
- * Charges Apply.
- † Environment Agency Rod Licence required. Book your 2018 holiday before Mar 23 2018 and enjoy a 15% discount
- Comfortable two and three bedroom caravans.
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bed linen included (except Puffin and Heron caravans)
- Bed linen available for hire at time of booking (in Puffin and Heron caravans only)
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area
- Background heating in bedrooms
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots and highchairs £15pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- No pets (Please note there are some privately owned caravans and owners may have pets)
- All non smoking accommodation
Accommodation at Lakeside Holiday Park
Heron 6Standard economy caravan with one double and one twin.
Heron 8Standard caravan with one double and two twin.
Osprey 6Top of the range 12ft-wide caravan with one double and one twin. Double glazed and centrally heated.
Osprey 8Top of the range 12ft-wide caravan with one double and two twin. Double glazed and centrally heated.
Puffin 6Mid range 12ft-wide caravan with one double and one twin.
Puffin 8Mid range 12ft-wide caravan with one double and two twin.
Puffin Plus 612ft-wide well appointed caravan with one double and one twin. Double glazed.
Other Somerset parks you may like
Fun Days Out in Somerset
Court Farm Country Park is an award wining attraction featuring 25000sq ft of undercover playgrounds and attractions so visitors can have a great day whatever the weather. New for this year is the amazing Adventure Castle which has a number of slides, chutes and climbing areas to keep children amused for hours. Other attractions include the popular and somewhat educational Milking Show and the twice daily Bottle Feeding Show. For older kids the Big Cat rides which whiz around the farm are a fun way to explore.
Brean Leisure Park is a fantastic choice for a day trip featuring well over 30 rides and attractions. There are many traditional fairground rides for children to enjoy including waltzes, dodgems, and roller coasters! Those looking for a whiter knuckle experience could try the thrilling 'XTreme' ride which features a terrifying 130ft of fun. Other attractions include Canoe River which is a exciting river boat ride for younger children and the action packed Laser Quest which the whole family can enjoy together. There is also a amusement arcade with a range of slot machines and games.
The Walled Gardens of Cannington offer a range of attraction for adults and children alike. The grown ups will love to wander around the beautiful gardens taking in the stunning floral displays while the children will enjoy the garden games, nature trails and open space to run around. The site also has a picnic area and exhibitions and workshops can be enjoyed at peek times of the year.