- Special Offers
- East Sussex
- Isle of Wight
- Peak District
- Vale of York
- West Sussex
- Yorkshire Dales
- Yorkshire Moors and Coast
Burnham on Sea Holiday Village
Fantastic family friendly park set within a huge 95 acres of parkland in Somerset. The location is perfect for families being surrounded by greenery and yet just a stroll from the beach and delightful promenade.
Facilities are plentiful at Burnham on Sea Holiday Village from swimming and tennis to football and archery. The most popular with families are the heated indoor and outdoor pools and waterslide. Family entertainment is also excellent at this park.
Choose from a selection of caravans to suit your needs. The budget friendly Burhman Standars caravan sleeps up to 6 and is brilliant value. The Burnham Deluxe Plus 2 is also a good choice and offers additional heating in the bedrooms. All mobile homes come with TV, kitchen with cooking facilities and bathroom with shower.
The local area of Somerset is perfect for exploring. Children will love the Animal Farm Adventure Park just 4 miles from the holiday village - and which boasts some of Somerset's biggest slides and lots of friendly pets.
- Indoor and outdoor heated pools **
- Children’s paddling pool
- Waterslides and/or flumes
- Entertainment venues
- Bar and restaurant
- Traditional fish and chips
- Papa John’s Pizza®
- All weather multi-sports court
- Archery and fencing *
- coaching (6+)
- Crazy golf * ball Academy * (5–15s)
- Indoor bowling alley *
- Mini sports (3-5s)
- Tennis court *
- 2swim * (4+)
- Indoor and outdoor play areas ††
- Pic ‘n’ Paint pottery *
- Nature Rockz *
- Kart hire *
- Boating lake with pedalo hire *
- Coarse fishing lakes * (5+)
- current rod licence required
- Launderette *
- Outdoor heated pool – May 24-Aug 23
- All other facilities available for all dates.
- * Charges Apply
- Outside Jul and Aug, venue opening hours and entertainment may be reduced.EXTRASTAR *
- session bathing may occur during busy periods
- †† Age or height restrictions apply. Save up to 25% if you book by 5th Feb 2018.Discounts are maximum discounts and may vary by date and grade and can be withdrawn at any time. Price range below excludes offers.
- Choose from a selection of two and three bedroom comfortably equipped caravans.
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival (except Standard)
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (except Standard)
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots, bedguards and highchairs £12pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- No pets
- All non smoking accommodation
Accommodation at Burnham On Sea Holiday Village
Deluxe 212ft-wide caravan with one double and one twin. Early 3.00pm check in.
Deluxe 2 Newer12ft-wide caravan with one double and one twin. 32" TV. Fridge/freezer. Double glazed and centrally heated. Early 3.00pm check in.
Deluxe 312ft-wide caravan with one double and two twin. Early 3.00pm check in.
Deluxe 3 (Sat)12ft-wide caravan with one double and two twin. Early 3.00pm check in.
Deluxe 3 (Sat) Newer12ft-wide caravan with one double and two twin. 32" TV. Additional WC. Fridge/freezer. Double glazed and centrally heated. Early 3.00pm check in.
Deluxe 3 Newer12ft-wide caravan with one double and two twin. Additional WC. 32" TV. Double glazed and centrally heated. Fridge/freezer. Early 3.00pm check in.
Prestige 212ft-wide caravan with one double and one twin. Fridge/freezer. Double glazed and centrally heated. Early 2.00pm check in.
Prestige 2 (Sat)12ft-wide caravan with one double and one twin. Fridge/freezer. Double glazed and centrally heated. Early 2.00pm check in.
Prestige 312ft-wide caravan with one double and two twin. Fridge/freezer. Double glazed and centrally heated. Early 2.00pm check in.
Prestige 3 (Sat)12ft-wide caravan with one double and two twin. Fridge/freezer. Double glazed and centrally heated. Early 2.00pm check in.
Standard 2Caravan with one double and one twin.
Standard 3Caravan with one double and two twin.
Standard 3 (Sat)Caravan with one double and two twin.
Other Somerset parks you may like
Fun Days Out in Somerset
Court Farm Country Park is an award wining attraction featuring 25000sq ft of undercover playgrounds and attractions so visitors can have a great day whatever the weather. New for this year is the amazing Adventure Castle which has a number of slides, chutes and climbing areas to keep children amused for hours. Other attractions include the popular and somewhat educational Milking Show and the twice daily Bottle Feeding Show. For older kids the Big Cat rides which whiz around the farm are a fun way to explore.
Brean Leisure Park is a fantastic choice for a day trip featuring well over 30 rides and attractions. There are many traditional fairground rides for children to enjoy including waltzes, dodgems, and roller coasters! Those looking for a whiter knuckle experience could try the thrilling 'XTreme' ride which features a terrifying 130ft of fun. Other attractions include Canoe River which is a exciting river boat ride for younger children and the action packed Laser Quest which the whole family can enjoy together. There is also a amusement arcade with a range of slot machines and games.
The Walled Gardens of Cannington offer a range of attraction for adults and children alike. The grown ups will love to wander around the beautiful gardens taking in the stunning floral displays while the children will enjoy the garden games, nature trails and open space to run around. The site also has a picnic area and exhibitions and workshops can be enjoyed at peek times of the year.